W-Z TIE DYE ALPHABET TOY KEYCHAINS
All of the letters A-Z are in my shop. There are 9 colors in every letter, so I had to split them up, they are as follows:
A-K TIE DYE ALPHABET FIDGET POP IT TOY KEYCHAINS
L-V TIE DYE ALPHABET FIDGET POP IT TOY KEYCHAINS
W-Z TIE DYE ALPHABET FIDGET POP IT TOY KEYCHAINSSo if you don’t see your letter here, simply search in the search bar for the other letters, and they will come up.
Here is a brilliant way to use them as a learning tool!!!Lettering Activities to do with Pop-It!!Use Pop-It prepared and say all the letters while opening them one by one, going from a to a z to work alphabetical order.Explode and spell words! CVC (consonant, vocal, consonant) example: wing, wave and CVCC / CCVC example claw, cap, or words in sight that do not have a repetitive letter will work best.Look for specific letters or all vocals, for example. a-e-i-o-uIn math you can use it to make the numbers of 2 in 2 or 3 in1, also for multiply tables, etc
- 【Pop Bubble Fidget Toy 】 Relieve stress and anxiety by simply playing with the push pop bubble sensory fidget toy, or to simply pass the time. The push pop fidgets sensory toy is portable, can be played in a car, restaurant, school, etc.
- ✔【 Unicorn Fidget Toy】 Made of soft silicone, Our fidget toys meets USA and EUR standard on safety of toys, passed CE, ASTM, EN71 and CPSC testing, it can be reused and cleaned for a long time.
- ✔【Sensory Toys for Any Age】 This pop bubble fidget is a great sensory tool to relieve yourself, providing great sensory interaction, and is a great fidget tool for hair pullers, skin pickers and other sensory seekers. Bright colors and pleasant sounds are sure to please any child.
- ✔【Endless Fun Pop Toy】 The pop toy has endless fun, just press the bubbles down and they will make a slight popping sound（not noise）, then flip it over and start again. The sensory toy is also good party favor.
- ✔【Great Help for Autistic Children】 Push pop bubble fidget sensory toy help to restore the mood, is a home essentials and parent-child games, great for kids with ADD or ADHD and people with OCD or high stress/anxiety lev